02 Apr Business Support Grants
The Government has announced a number of measures to assist businesses in this difficult time.
- A cash grant of £10,000 for all businesses in receipt of small business rate relief or rural relief.
- A cash grant of £10,000 for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses who are not in receipt of small business rate relief but have a rateable value of up to 15,000.
- A cash grant of £25,000 for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with a rateable value between 15,000 and 51,000
Is My Business Eligible?
You will be eligible if:
- Your business is based in England,
- Are in receipt of small business rates relief or rural rates relief as of 11 March,
Are a retail, hospitality or leisure business who is not in receipt of small business rate relief but has a rateable value of up to 15,000,
Are a retail, hospitality or leisure business with a rateable value between 15,000 and 51,000,
- You are a business that occupies property
How Do I Apply For The Scheme?
It was announced that Local Authorities would write to you if you were eligible for this grant, but, Burnley Borough Council, Pendle Borough Council and Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council have now put a claim form on their website for you to complete online:
Burnley Borough Council:
Pendle Borough Council:
Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council
When Will I Receive The Grant?
Councils will aim to make payment within 10 working days.
For further information on what financial support is available to UK businesses please use the following link
We hope this information is useful but should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact your usual contacts by email.
Don’t forget that you can access more information on our website: