24 Mar Kneeshaws Office Closure
Following the Prime Ministers speech on 23 rd March 2020 regarding the latest COVID-19 restrictions, we have, for the safety of our staff, had to make the difficult decision to close the office until the Government advises that it is safe to re-open.
We will still be available via email for any URGENT enquiries, so if you need to contact us please email your usual contacts. If you do not know the email address of your contact, please email email@example.com and your email will be forwarded to the relevant person.
If your enquiry is URGENT, you can also contact the following people by telephone:
- Andrew Davies 01282 431717
- Paul Wilkinson 01282 415317
- Stephen Booth 07903 838630
- Stephen Heap 07539 102943
Our payroll, bookkeeping and VAT departments will be functioning during this time. You can contact our payroll department directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our accounts and tax departments will be operating in a very limited capacity.Date
We will keep you updated via our social media channels:
- Website: www.kneeshaws.net/news-resources/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Kneeshaws
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Kneeshaws_
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/kneeshaws/
We are all in this together and we thank you for your understanding at this difficult time.
Thank You & Stay Safe